“Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
A list of Things to do in Florida during Fall. Written by a local.
- Farmers Market. Farmers Markets are so fun and exciting, especially during the fall! Vendors always have delicious coffee, amazing treats and unique clothes & accessories! A plus to being in Florida for fall is nearly every farmers market is situation right on the water, so you’ll always be able to snap a few cute pictures!
- Halloween Horror Nights. If you’re a thrill seeker or just love scary movies, Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando is a must do! The event goes on September-November and is raved about throughout the season.
- Ghost Tours. Need I say more? Click this link to find one near you.
- Hot Springs. There are a handful of unbelievable hot springs scattered all around Florida and fall is the perfect time to check them out. There are cold springs too, of course, but why not go to a hot one and sit in mother natures jacuzzi?
- Coffee Shops. Many of the trendy, Instagram-worthy coffee shops have an outdoor area, and during the fall it’s not uncommon for saxophone players and violinists to be playing all hours of the night. Some even do nightly Bingo or play movies– just keep your eye out!